WHERE ARE YOU WITH DIGITAL PUBLISHING?
Eighteen months ago the words "digital publishing" latched on to our psyches.
Should we open up a digital publishing division?
My answer then and now: No and yes.
No. We are not going to launch an e-book publishing house.
Yes. We are now publishing original works and reissues by our clients.
- We have published fourteen books by four authors. Eleven of them have been reissues of backlist titles. Three of them have been originals.
- We're also publishing the books as PODs (print on demand) through Create Space.
- The titles are up on all the digital retail platforms.
- We work with talented art directors, smart digital marketeers and first-rate publicists—when needed.
- We're selling audio, large print, book club and foreign rights on these titles.
- We charge our standard commission.
- It's a profitable business.
- However, it's only for our clients.
AMERICAN CHICK IN SAUDI ARABIA
^ Back to Top ^